Old versionsSee all
INVedit is the (more like "some kind of") successor of NBTedit. With it you can create your own porta- wait, wrong game. You can use it to edit your inventory both Singleplayer and Multiplayer, if you're the server host.
- Loads blocks from the enclosed files (items.txt and the .pngs).
- Groups for faster access of individual blocks.
- Search box lets you filter items.
- If possible, displays item damage as bar.
- Stacks items almost like in the game itself.
- Tabs for editing multiple inventories simultaneously.
- Moving items from one tab to another is possible.
- Quick load and save.
- Automatic updating.